Situated on a 731m2 block on a quiet Street that ends in a cul-de-sac connected to the Bethany Private Primary School, this genuinely rare 4-bedroom home is ready for the right person to take on the opportunity at present.
The owners of 16 Blanck Street currently occupy the property (over 90% of the street is owner occupied) but due to moving for career changes they have decided to sell their much-loved family home and let someone else take over the renovation potential or quality investment choice.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with Ceiling fans (3 with built ins)
- Air conditioned, carpeted and slabbed area downstairs with a built in bar, to turn into your ultimate entertainer or add an extra bathroom and sleeping space
- Dining area, kitchen and lounge room all separate with potential to create an open plan arrangement
- Separate laundry downstairs
- Beautiful varnished timber floors
- Open yard, plenty of room for a powered shed or carport for your caravan or boat
- Double lock up garage
- Rear yard access, opportunity
- Front and rear deck for entertaining or relaxing after a long day
- Only hundreds of metres away from a massive array of local amenities including schools, dentists, grocery shops, service stations and much more!
It has never been a better time to get into the forever growing Ipswich market it, whether your investing, a first home buyer or someone looking for your next project, make sure you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Call me today for any enquiries or to better yet book an inspection!